Leon ST rear side window sunblinds?

NBSmith78

Sep 20, 2004
Cambridge
Hi all,

Is anyone aware of any decent aftermarket rear side window sunblinds for the ST? The Leon Accessories brochure only lists sun blinds for the SC and 5DR, and my dealer confirmed that none are available for the ST.

On my last car I had some similar to those at http://www.uvcarshades.co.uk/, they are an exact fit to the window; ideally I'm looking for something like that, since I can't easily persuade a toddler to wear sunglasses!

Cheers

FR184

Mar 27, 2014
Bump, I have also been looking for a hatchback but cant seem to find anything suitable.

dannyg1234

May 19, 2014
Sun blind

I've got the same issue. I did think the sun blinds for the hatchback would fit the ST so at least the little ones would be protected. This doesn't help to cover up the rear quarter or rear window though.

I emailed a company called GBDriver last week who make bespoke sun blind sets for different makes of cars and asked if they would be making any for the ST and they said currently no but there may always be scope in the future. Said I should like the company on FaceBook and if enough likes maybe its viable but in my cynical view maybe more publicity than actual result. These would fit all rear windows then.

So I think in meantime I will get the hatchback ones as its only beyond rear pillars where car changes, hope they fit and maybe in longer term someone will amke a full set.

NBSmith78

Sep 20, 2004
Cambridge
So I think in meantime I will get the hatchback ones as its only beyond rear pillars where car changes, hope they fit and maybe in longer term someone will amke a full set.

Are you sure about that? I think the hatchback has an up-turn along the "beltline" just before the C-pillar. The ST doesn't have this so I'm doubtful the hatchback blinds would fit the ST.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members