Leon wows..

Jul 22, 2020
Hi all...

So ive got my friends leon at home with some needed repairs, But with a quick scan im thinking the BCM has thrown a wobbly and has gone kaput.

A list of some of the faults..

1. Fault code 00154 - Windshield Wiper Motor; Passenger Side (V217), 004 - No Signal/Communication
( NOTE ) I believe its the sensor wire that goes from the passenger side to the drivers side thats broken somewhere as ive read its a common fault. ( not tested yet. Wipers still active via stalk and OBD command. Passenger wiper works but drivers side dont!

2. 00897 - Windshield Washer Pump (V5) - 012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit
(NOTE ) A brand new and genuine pump has been used and still no response via stalk nor OBD commands,This is where i think the BCM has gone.

3. 01135 - Interior Monitoring Sensors, 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent, Priority 3

4. 01314 - Engine Control Module - 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent, priority 6

5. 01516 - Terminal 30; Left , 011 - Open Circuit - Intermittent Priority 1

6. 02391 - Terminal 30 Reference, 011 - Open Circuit, Priority 4

Rear wash wiper continously operates untill i turn the ignition off, No fault is coming up on obd scan about the rear wiper..

Im guessing BCM is dead or faulty ignition! BCM module is PQ35M

According to multi meter readings, Fuses under the bonnet are good,all wiper motors are getting 9v and the washer pump is getting voltage to.

Ive wiped the codes, and they just come back on again.

Any ideas ?

Thanks all

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.