• 75% Yes

• 50/50

• 0% (booo)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome,

Now our friend Covid is starting to do one and almost 2 years since our last meet here we can begin to get things back in full swing, our Forum Sponsors Letchworth CUPRA will be welcoming us back to their dealership for a big catch up, they've got loads of room for all your lovely SEAT/CUPRA's! Also a great chance to get to talk to Karla and @CUPRATOM who will be able to help you with any new/used car sales you may have in mind.

If you could please use the poll on this thread to indicate if you're able to make it that would be spiffing! (Tapatalk users may not see the poll)

Information:

- Icknield Way, Letchworth Garden City SG6 1TD
Date - 15th May 2022
Time - 10am - 2/3pm
Food - Food and Coffee Van
Venue Info
- This is a static only meet, once parked engines are to remain off until you leave (Standard forum meet rules)
- Prize Giveaway
- See the all new CUPRA Born
- Visit from Letchworth CUPRA Partners

We also have our usual trophies for specific things, because of the lack of 1/43 scale cars on eBay they will be little gold versions, cheesy but who doesn't want one...

View attachment 11678

Few pictures from the last meet:
Taken by @Legojon

50sokWN.jpg

DSC0081.jpg

hGLJBz2.jpg

Just realised I miss my MK2 Cupra R haha

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Cheers

Last edited:

Fionn

Jan 6, 2022
I'm very tempted but it's 299 miles from me... plus side is id be more likely to win 'most dirty car' after the drive down 😂

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm very tempted but it's 299 miles from me... plus side is id be more likely to win 'most dirty car' after the drive down 😂
Is that round trip or each way lol I've been to all sorts of places for meets just because I like driving haha have a stop over the night before...

Reactions: jcbmally

Fionn

Jan 6, 2022
Is that round trip or each way lol I've been to all sorts of places for meets just because I like driving haha have a stop over the night before...
Each way! :ROFLMAO: I live in Edinburgh. Could make a trip out of it though. I guess I'll see how I'm feeling closer to the time.

OldTimerSR

May 19, 2020
It's been a while since I checked out the forum and just spotted this, dam!!
Can't make it, I'm at classic car event showing my new toy!!

IMG_1969.jpg

But I'll make an effort to be at the next get together.
Any ideas on what is planned for this year?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.