Lew's TD06 60-1 LCR Build 420 BHP

Lew

Boost!
Nov 20, 2013
Got my meth kit, springs, retainers and valves just sitting here now. Just have to fit them :D Will add pictures when I get round to it.

Lew

Boost!
Nov 20, 2013
Just added pictures of my new seats :D Will add more pictures when everything else has been fitted, prior to getting a bigger turbo.

Lew

Boost!
Nov 20, 2013
Well when you want her cleaned give me a shout and will give her te show to go with the go

Cheers mate, will do :) want to focus more on the engine bay though, not sure what I can do to make it stand out and look good though..

Feb 26, 2013
Cheers mate, will do :) want to focus more on the engine bay though, not sure what I can do to make it stand out and look good though..

That's my next point of focus trying to think of ways to be different :shrug:

Feb 26, 2013
Yeah small things like that, kind of a waste though, ordering exactly the same hoses again, just to change the colour lol

What about changing the engine cover adding the S3 cover over the wb coolent bottle?

Lew

Boost!
Nov 20, 2013
My engine cover no longer fits :p got rid of all the brackets, weighed something stupid like an extra 25kg so I thought, I'll just take everything off. But was thinking of getting the rocker cover dipped or something, and what's the S3 cover look like? I haven't seen it.

Feb 26, 2013
It's basically a plastic cover which just tidys up the left hand side of the engine, with holes in it for filling up the WB & coolent, I'm looking for one atm or I might have to make one

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members