Long Term Ownership - your thoughts?

Do you still love your LEON?

• Still love it like the day I collected it. It rocks!

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • The novelty has worn off but I wouldn't change it!

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Novelty has gone, looking around, bored now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't talk to me about the damn thing, it's gone/going.. good riddance!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
Well I am nearly 3 months in now (ok.. so not long long term) but I had a thought today about my old Focus. I just don't miss it one bit :D

I am now more in tune with the Leon than ever these days. Got the perfect driving seat position I haven't changed for months. Everything just works and the TDI FR performance (when I get a chance to use it) still brings a huge grin to my face :funk:

How do YOU feel about your Leon now you have had it a while?

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
I love my FR 170 just as much as the day i got it - though you learn more about your car, and I look at it from a different angle now - IMO its a totally different car than the one I bought (if you know what I mean)

I came from a 1.5TD 7year old corsa to a leon fr, so it was like becoming a king to be honest, saying that, I could do with a drive in a heap again just to remind me how lucky i really am..

If I was buying again would I go for the same car? Yes except with the Bi-Xenons as well..

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
Good so far :)

I had mine repaired after some clown hit me. I had a Corsa for a courtesy. Never been so pleased to get back into my FR when it was returned!

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
Still loving mine, nearly done 1k now and she's starting to loosen up a little more now. Had a good drive out yesterday, minus the wife and little one. Managed to test her a little bit more than usual. Spent a couple of hours today cleaning her! Looks as if its just stepped out of the showroom!!!

Tony

still loving my Leon!!!!!

S8N

I posed thred yarp?
Apr 8, 2007
Manchester
Took mine down snake pass earlier (keep in the limit like a good boy).. still damn good fun! :D

CupraDaft

Jun 8, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
I just love the shape of it, it really turns heads!

It is a totally different beast to the Ibiza Cupra I used to have, which I do miss, but only because I'm a sentimental fool!

I love the Leon for its looks, space and grin factor!!

AR-CoolC

Feb 3, 2006
Lincoln
I've had mine for 18 months and 55,000 miles. Ordered it just a few days after the car was launched in the UK I wanted one that much.

So far on the list of waranty work:

New tweeter and fabric panel on the right rear door
New pressure sensor on the passenger seat
New drivers door mirror
New Engine, Turbo, and Exhaust
New emmisions sensor

But I still love the car, and when it comes up for replacement in a few months (at 2 years old) it looks like I'll be getting another one when I look at the others available in the same braket, just nothing comes close in looks, equipment, and sheer value for money.

May 13, 2007
yes love mine nice car to drive looks good top motor had a few probs when new sept 2006 now sorted and getting better day by day 1st service due soon chris

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.