what do we call him??

• Henry

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Roobarb

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

FR*Man1984

time for a MINI adventure
what a nice colour! i wanted yellow but at the time it wasn't available, plus i wanted xenons, sunroof & esp...but got told i'd have to wait for a factory order, so i settled for a car up in newcastle which had the convenience pack + metallic paint, 2 out of 5 ain't bad, as the car itself is a dream!!! :D

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I had a bit of fun getting mine, nobody seemed to know that the yellow was coming out, but on the official seat website it said build week 22, and sure enough it was :D

Johnsey

SNAFU
Dec 23, 2003
Here & There
www.google.com
Nice looking car Stu/Vicky. Good luck keeping it clean through the winter. Dont granny it, get the miles on the clock and then get it remapped :D

If you want to be pedantic about it, Henry wasn't the name of the cat, it's owner was called Henry making it Henry's Cat. Ah, they dont make TV like they used to :rolleyes:

You could call it Roobarb II ;)

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
Oct 25th,
that's ages away :cry:

was hoping for end sep, but the whole deal with selling the SX etc has had to hold for 4 weeks.

hey-ho, all good things come to those who wait :lol:

I waited 9 and a Half weeks for mine.

Though i could have had it two weeks earlier but i wanted the 56 plate.

I did ponder over the Corono Yellow when i was first looking at the car,but i went for the Emocion Red, glad i did now!

Have Fun

Paul