In any case thanks for your compliment, I managed to have a French translator English, I am currently on my internet mobile phone and not on the computer because of a problem, and that is that it's boring I have the right to open a single Web page, so when you m'écrivez a message I have to make a copy of your message and I will post on the site translation and succeeded in having it there had to mark on the message must be that I reconnects on the forum is galère, if not from the beginning I create the topic with my phone, pffff
people who send messages on here as though they are writing a text on a mobile phone trying to use as few letters a necessary. Basically short sentences!
-Aprés pose du 35mm2 dans le tolédo sans percer le moindre trou, juste du démontage
-pour commencer j'ai retirer le plastique entourer en vert :
-derriere le plastique à coté du filtre habitacle il y a un téton en plastique qui donne derriere le tableau de bord, sa se trouve là ou il y a la fléche verte :
-De plus pres :
-zoom ou il y a le trou à coter du filtre :
-après avoir retirer la boite à gant on peut voir apparaître le cable :
-voilà ou sort le cable (fléche verte) derriere la boite à gant :
-de plus prés :
-et là j'ai remis le téton en plastique pour protéger le cable du trou ainsi que pour l'étangéiter :
-j'ai fais de meme coter moteur, le téton en plastique est bien remis :
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.