Major Breather/Inlet manfold prob

rickisgrate

No idea how a turbo works
Oct 4, 2007
ayrshire
Discovered the connector on the underside of the inlet manifold for the breather has snapped flush inside the manifold and now the cars not boosting properly, theres another breather next to it, can i Y peice this to the broken pipe and black off the one thats not flush or could it be drilled out and replaced or am i gonna have to get a salvage manifold and change the lot? Really need help guys

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
blank of the hose from the inlet manifold, take out the PCV valve then join up together where the PCV valve used to be, then install a catch tank ect ect,,,,,read that thread m8 ull get me

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I snapped both my nipples off on the drivers side of the manifold. Picked up two new ones, welded up the holes and drilled and retapped for the new nipples.

rickisgrate

No idea how a turbo works
Oct 4, 2007
ayrshire
I snapped both my nipples off on the drivers side of the manifold. Picked up two new ones, welded up the holes and drilled and retapped for the new nipples.

difficult to do? where did you get the new parts from? Is the inlet manifold not made of alloy? also how big of a job is it to remove the manifold from the car. (Sorry for all the questions)