Mark 2 Stand - VW Festival 16/17 August 08 - Harewood House Leeds

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
there was me being really up for this and then the wife just reminded me that i'm best man at me mates wedding that weekend! funniest thing was me mate said he would come along untill I reminded him that he was getting married!:doh:

:lol: Mark 2 over the wife..................good choice even tho you dont get chat back bet you get just as many problems from the car!! :) i know i do

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
Packs are in, story is to be honest havent had a chance to look at them properly yet but ita all in just thought id let you know an keep you updated, will post details on here once im home tonight, around 8ish, list of names of ppl who are 100% sure they are comming would be great.

Orca

List that I pulled up from a previous post. Sure Orca would appreciate you saying if you can't now make it!

1. Chrisdaman
2. Ibiza_95
3. Grayboy
4. Cruiser87
5. Gm8
6. McKellar
7. The Wilfmeister
8. OrcaGti
9. Dave_Cymru
10. Rocket_ronnie
11. Cupra_kid
12. Projectgingawar
13. Rich.h44
14. OllieL
15. Surcalation

Last edited:

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Me too if its not extortionate :D

Edit as its a two day affair i am more than happy to split the ticket with someone and have my car on stand one day and someone elses the next if that helps anyone out/is allowed?

Last edited:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
I dont think I can make it as Im back at college that week :confused:

Its usually the first week in september it opens again but due to moving to a new campus/new building its open early as its shut for 4 weeks in end october/beginning november.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Sorry gonna have to drop out just realised it's V weekend and have VIP passes, will defo be up for another show, do we fancy a MK2 invation of E38??

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Just noticed this thread has ressurrected and I STILL havent put my name down that Im coming yet its on two lists?

I cant say that Ill be there as I haen't a clue on my rota for the month yet

Cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.