Mark 2 Stand - VW Festival 16/17 August 08 - Harewood House Leeds

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
ah rite, great minds think alike!
Is that too far for the scots to come??

Ollie

lol to far for us to come,ill have you know we once ran from banickburn down to invade england :clap: sure it was william wallace :funk: didnt go to well :doh: but with a car m sure we will make it anywhere, well i will dont mind the drive at all:)

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
any chance i could be no.16 on the list if someone drops out? will be going anyway cus its only half hour down the road but would be awesome to have a place & represent SCN!!!

my mk2 will be a beautiful cupra replica by then (only need side skirts fitting).

whoop. tom.

ibizacupraturbo

i'll be there in my mk2, i only live down the road, let me know if anyone else drops out as a place with the rest would be ace

black mk2 1.4cls full gti kits and front GT splitter, fully colour codded and retrimmed seats, coilovers and strut braces, must get some pics up on here!

thewilfmeister

pro: ibiza ready by usc!
Feb 24, 2007
peterborough
i'll defo be there now lol so glad i got my name down early!

just bought a g60 corrado rolling shell for a grand! no interior in it so thats why i got it cheap!

ready made supercharged engine will be going in and should be running about in the biza again by the end of april!!!!

so you'll defo see my bitch there hahaa

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
I gotta lot you know a bit closer to the date! The missus wants to take her kid to weston in her parents carvan and I'm not sure on the dates yet.... :whistle:

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Also you would be nice to have a SCN stand at Trax I think and a SCN session out on track!

Like I said can't make the stand but will be up for the track session :)

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Thats a good idea dave iv promised my mate ill go this year,because iv said 4the past 3 or 4 years id go and never did,and plus iv never been 2 trax and realy want 2go

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
nah i think 15 cars would be fine for us

1. Chrisdaman
2. Ibiza_95
3. Grayboy
4. Cruiser87
5. Gm8
6. McKellar
7. The Wilfmeister
8. OrcaGti
9. Dave_Cymru
10. Rocket_ronnie
11. Cupra_kid
12. Projectgingawar
13. Rich.h44

there you go, space for one more, i suppose if we could guarantee that EVERYONE would turn up then we might be able to get more

would be sick

awsome, i'm ready to rock too! wearing mint sebrings at the mo but soon to be swapped for ats cups. never been to this show before even though its just up the road!

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
nah i think 15 cars would be fine for us

1. Chrisdaman
2. Ibiza_95
3. Grayboy
4. Cruiser87
5. Gm8
6. McKellar
7. The Wilfmeister
8. OrcaGti
9. Dave_Cymru
10. Rocket_ronnie
11. Cupra_kid
12. Projectgingawar
13. Rich.h44

there you go, space for one more, i suppose if we could guarantee that EVERYONE would turn up then we might be able to get more

would be sick

seeing as theres only 13 on this list can i be added??

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
Thumbs up!!

Right guys here's for the update.............spoke to the orginisers an got the go ahead 2 stands reserved for us one under seatcupra.net an then one under a Mark2 forum so basicly we have 2 plots side buy site with a maximum of 30 cars :whistle: got both application packs getting sent out to my house to sort out will be with me in the next few weeks.

now it is crunch time an we need to decide what to do with the money side of things :lol: how do ppl want to go about it? :confused:

reason the thread was started so early was for this reason so we have plenty of time to finalize numbers an money. :rolleyes:

Orca :funk:

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
Right guys here's for the update.............spoke to the orginisers an got the go ahead 2 stands reserved for us one under seatcupra.net an then one under a Mark2 forum so basicly we have 2 plots side buy site with a maximum of 30 cars :whistle: got both application packs getting sent out to my house to sort out will be with me in the next few weeks.

now it is crunch time an we need to decide what to do with the money side of things :lol: how do ppl want to go about it? :confused:

reason the thread was started so early was for this reason so we have plenty of time to finalize numbers an money. :rolleyes:

if possible i'd love to be on the mk2 stand and could confirm my attendance right now as i'm definately going either way.

ill have some new pics up in the next couple of weeks when i get my skirts on so you can see if i'm worthy enough lol (basically very tidy cupra replica all genuine cupra kit inc. tigerstripe interior etc etc!)

don't understand the money side of things. surely the cars that fill the club stands make up a big part of the attraction??! so they charge you for the stands yeh? weird (...and tight)

keep us updated Orca!!

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net

Excellent news. Can I suggest that now you are talking about a SeatCupra.net stand too, a post is made in the Shows forum. PM me if you wish.

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Id defo be goin on the stand,but i dont think my front end will let the rest of the car,so i would willing give up my space if any body wants it,if not then im happy to go on the stand!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.