Meet

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Hi Everyone

Finally what has seemed like a lifetime I have my Leon!!!

I absolutely love it!! I did have a 1.6TDI SE at the beginning of the year, but OMG the 1.4 TSI ACT is one heck of an engine, coming from Fiesta 1.0 T 100 Ecoboost, gear change tips are a bit annoying - anyone know how to get rid haha??

few questions / observations

Tyres yes got the Bridgestone’s S001, with 18 performance wheels, they do seem quite noisy from the time I have had with the car.

Talking of wheels, there was another one like mine at the same time parked next to each other, the week before I picked mine up, but with standard 17s, which was picked up the day before, the guy saw mine and was a little annoyed that he hadn't gone for the 18s. Made me laugh a bit.

Anyway, IMO the standard 8 speaker sound system doesn't seem to sound as good as the 8 speaker system that my Fiesta had, also with this system are you able to change the bass levels, I have looked under sound system set-up and all it has is the different KHz (or whatever it is) - I may need to upgrade this???

Also I thought that when you connect your IPod via Bluetooth that it would show the album artwork? Mine doesn't have the Full Link... yet I will get it though!!

I Believe its been mentioned but I have noticed a little bit of condensation on the headlights

Lastly what LED fitments do I need to get for the interior lights - without LED light pack.

Any links to anything mentioned in other parts of the forum is much appreciated

Apologies for the long post

Thanks

Chris

bleedsoff

Sep 30, 2015
I would also like to know if there's a way of changing treble, bass etc. Or is the kHz thing the same. I'm no sound savvy. I have the seat sound and the sub is very underpowered if you ask me!

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
The left side of the scale is bass, the middle is mid sound and the right side is treble. Just adjust the sliders to how you want. I find the standard speakers really good and especially with an aftermarket sub even better

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.