meguiars nxt generation wax polish

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
anyone tried it?

in my opinion it works awesome everyone should give it a go. id never really polished my car butthen i sent off for a free sample of this stuff and it looks mint, like a mirror. you could even tell where i had put it n where i hadnt.

try it works wonders

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
free sample i got a phone number out of a magazine... will look for it and post up when i find it. you get a little sachet that does the whole car... believe it or not i took one look at it and had doubts but it did. just need to buy some of the sponges and a cotton cloth to apply and wipe off.

its very good i just bought the full product today infact

WX51 TXR

16v Mentalist
Another combination of products to try that gives outstanding results on black...

1. Wash & dry as normal (good products are Megs NXT or Poorboys Slick n Suds)
2. Clay (good products are Megs Quick Clay or Clearkote clay)
3. Polish using Clearkote Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze (by machine or by hand), followed by Clearkote Red Moose Machine Glaze (again either by machine or hand).
4. Protect - if the car is flat black, apply Poorboys EX sealant by hand. If the car is metallic black use Poorboys EX-P instead (EX-P doesn't mute the flake, EX does).
5. Finish with a coat or two of Poorboys Natty's Blue paste wax by hand.

Dripping wet finish, massive depth, singing flake and mirror like reflections. Enjoy!

:)

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
see thats what i would opt for if i could afford it. pricing all that up i bet each stage of thats costing at least a tenner. i know once youve bought them theyll last a while but its initially buying them. i only tried the nxt generation stuff cos it was free, but then i spent £15 on the full product. its not a cheap thing to do really is it, but granted it makes the car look bbbbeeeaaauuttiful

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Looking good. I've tried the NXT tech wax and got good results the only minor problem I had was if any of it got stuck in crevices it would show up as it's white.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.