Meguires 3 step

Gogsie78

Apr 9, 2007
Scottish Borders
Just used this on my car, had a couple of swirls and paint work could have looked better so i thought i'd give this stuff a try. I'M AMAZED!!! :lol:

Paint work is so much better its unbelievable. Takes a bit of work but it's well worth it in the end.

I would recommend anyone to get this stuff as its the Dugz Bawz :)

Gogsie78

Apr 9, 2007
Scottish Borders
It took about 2 hours to do it, my mate gave me a hand :) i never took any pics sorry.

I have tried loads of other stuff on the car but nothing comes close to this stuff. You notice a huge difference even after using the paint cleaner on the first step.

Well worth it!

Mrski1

May 12, 2008
Aberdeen
I have the megs 3 stage stuff too, stage one (paint cleaner) seems to work a treat, lifting really stubborn tar spots off my silver paint that the clay bar and spray bug and tar remover couldn't, the stage 2 polish seems ok and the stage three wax gives off a nice shine, however the wax only seems to protect for a couple of weeks, water beads nice at first but fades really quickly, after a few weeks im going to have to wax the car again.

matt_83

I used the 3 step Meg's today. Had it for a while now and running low on it. I find it easy to use but the one downside is the stage 3 wax is next to awful when it comes to durablility. But then again it is only about £7 a bottle so can't complain lol.

Gonna go for something like Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance or Raceglaze 55 as my next wax. :)

strugers1

i use megs clay bar then auto glym super resin polish tar remover if need be then megs carnuba wax but everytime i clean the car i wax it anyway so i have never noticed it to fade off after a few weeks
but from what i use of it i think its pretty good

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
I've never used anythin other than megs 3 stage. Here's some pics of mine. Just make sure when you use it you leave each stage for 30mins before removing
IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

10092007144.jpg

10092007138.jpg

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Looks good mate. Was going to get Maz to give my car a once over but got too many bills to pay. Oh well looks like I'll have arms like popeye on the next AmD rolling road day.

flak monkey

I always use Meguiars 3 step, it is very good and the shine lasts for a reasonable amount of time. Always clay bar first to get it super smooth.

I then follow it up with Chemical Guys Jetseal 109 which seals in the shine, and keeps it shiny for a good 6 months. I'll put some pics up when I get a chance....