Minimum Requirements for Revo Stage 2 / 2+

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
Hi all,

For those that have already done it, just a quick bit of guidance please;

I already have stage1 Revo (The only upgrade I have done so far, ITG Intake kit on order and fingers crossed arrives to be fitted this weekend) and have looked on the Revo website for requirements for Stage2/2+

http://revotechnik.com/products/softwareProduct.aspx?pvID=974

The suggestion here is you can have a stage 2 remap with just an Intake fitted and a 3" turbo back exhaust.

Stage 2+ when you have an uprated HPFP. (intercooler upgrades only mentioned as an option?)

Ideally I am looking at a full BF exhaust system next but wondered in the interim if it would be worth just getting a 3" back exhaust, stage 2 and then upgrading the rest of the exhaust and adding the HPFP before going 2+ as a later step (appreciate probably only gets me about 15bhp extra)

At what stage have you added stage2 and stage2+?

Last question;
excluding VAT Stage 1 = £499, Stage 2 = £549 and Stage 2+ = £599
When upgrading do you just pay the difference (eg stage 2 over stage 1, £549-£499=£50) or is it another £549 on top of what you already paid for stage 1? I hope it's only the delta!

Cheers

rudgey

Mk2 Leon TFSI Sport '06
Jul 2, 2008
near Midland VW ;)
I think you need the downpipe/cat/decat and the intake for stage 2! You don't necessarly need the cat back part! ;) As you said intercooler upgrades are optional! Stage2+ iirc doesn't even need the pipe as i think warrencox ran stage2+ with any exhaust upgrades but i'd wait for him to confirm (altho you would need the hpfp)!

Jan 15, 2009
Kent
[/QUOTE]
Last question;
When upgrading do you just pay the difference (eg stage 2 over stage 1, £549-£499=£50) or is it another £549 on top of what you already paid for stage 1? I hope it's only the delta!

Cheers[/QUOTE]

You only pay the extra so stage 1 to stage 2 is £49 + vat

I'm getting swayed by the 25% discount on the BF exhaust at the moment, it's just having the funds for it

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
Last question;

Cheers[/QUOTE]

You only pay the extra so stage 1 to stage 2 is £49 + vat

I'm getting swayed by the 25% discount on the BF exhaust at the moment, it's just having the funds for it[/QUOTE]

Yep the BF discount is a dnagling carrot especially as I have heard they perform well compared to Milltek

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
You just pay £50 each time you advance.

If i was doing it all agian I would get a full tbe and the itg fitted then stage 2 put on.

IMO i would then get a pump and intercooler probably the THS offering and stage 2+ software.

I would deffinatly be sorting an intercooler out though.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.