MK2 facelift carpet mats

Mr H

I've no idea whether the pre f/l mk2 has a floor mounted pedal?? If so then this might be easy.

I need some carpet mats that fit well, without paying SEAT £50 for the privelidge!

Has anyone got pointers to some plain black ones please?

If the pre f/l mk2 hasnt got a floor mounted pedal, then i need some which will fit round it.

Thanks, Mark

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I've no idea whether the pre f/l mk2 has a floor mounted pedal?? If so then this might be easy.

I need some carpet mats that fit well, without paying SEAT £50 for the privelidge!

If the pre f/l mk2 hasnt got a floor mounted pedal, then i need some which will fit round it.

Thanks, Mark

Yes the facelift Leon does have a floor mounted pedal.
Alex

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008

Thanks, Mark

You get what you pay for. Go for the SEAT ones.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
You paid £50 for a set of floor mats for the Leon!?!

I got mine from the supplying dealer for under £30 if memory serves - not even the Audi ones were £50!

SimonM

Bought mine for around £30-£35 from Hidsons, clicked on the advert banner on here and emailed the guy, they give discounts for seatcupra.net members, not that he asked for proof! Got the ipod lead from them for cheap too. Sod paying £50 each!

Oh and the halford's recommended set for the leon don't fit the f/l model, i made that mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
I had them included with the car, so £0.00 to me...

If you don't ask, you don't get.

Likewise! :)
Along with the full tank of fuel, 12 months road tax and 20k service free and £400 off the asking price. Not bad for a second hand car! ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.