Mk2 Leon 140 TDI progress thread

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
I've got the dsg gearbox and ive not had any problems yet, my mate has a mk1 Leon 150 that's been remapped and his clutch has been fine too. The map made a big difference, it's pulls to the redline a lot more. The gloss black parts are all fairly cheap and are really easy to fit, it will be good to see what you do with your car

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
Latest update; fitted a pipercross panel filter today and I have been experimenting with my interior door handles, will put up pictures when finished.

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
Not updated my thread for a while, had my eibach sportlines fitted yesterday, will put some pictures up as soon as I can.

GaryFR+

i have drove his Leon and to be honest you can definitely feel the difference after the remap! And no hes had to problems! I got my mk1 FR150 remapped and 1st and 2nd you don't feel a huge difference but 3rd 4th 5th is just awesome! So much more pull!

Take it to Awesome GTi in manchester they will sort you out.

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
IMG_0422.jpg

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
IMG_0421.jpg

will hopefully get some better pictures soon, will wash it if it would stop raining!! anyway think it looks good and im well happy with the result, thanks again to awesome gti!!!

Mack63

Looks very tidy, looks like the Eibachs have lowered it just the right amount id say, im guessing it will settle a bit lower yet though?

Are you going to be going for the FR front bumper also?

tollydan

Nov 20, 2009
manchester
Thanks for the comments, yeah I'm after the fr/cupra bumper, not to keen on my current one, just keep checking eBay for a good one. I'm really happy with the eibachs! Will put some more pictures up when it has settled and had a good clean

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.