mk2 meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2008
cannock
yea your telling me and so far i havent met a mrk 2 owner that is stuck up there own ass, but i suppose because they are spread out this is gonna be a hard one to sort out

F2 Ed

now has VAG com
Nov 5, 2006
www.superlite-wheels.com
Well i don't mind driving 150 miles or so, even more so if it means getting on the rollers. I think the RR might tempt more people to come along (rather than just tarting around and taking RAD photos lol)

I could also bring VAG com along and a bunch of very cheap spark plugs if anyone wants any

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Well lets think about this a bit better!

If we did arrange a meet then it's not going to be in a "central" place to us all and traveling 2-3hrs to sit in a huge car park or McDy's isn't to my fancy to be fair!

We could always ram rid GTi Inters and give SCN more Mk2s than anything else or all of us go to the SCN National Meet! I don't mind traveling for a show, that is a different thing andI'm sure all of you would prefer that.

So pick a show and we all go!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Well lets think about this a bit better!

If we did arrange a meet then it's not going to be in a "central" place to us all and traveling 2-3hrs to sit in a huge car park or McDy's isn't to my fancy to be fair!

We could always ram rid GTi Inters and give SCN more Mk2s than anything else or all of us go to the SCN National Meet! I don't mind traveling for a show, that is a different thing andI'm sure all of you would prefer that.

So pick a show and we all go!

you chav dave :p want to do donuts in the car park too :p
who said maccy d's? we said kezz's place with a bbq :p lmao

when is GTI Inters?

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Hmm pretty much all those locations are miles from me lol thats what happens when you live in the dirty south lol
Im going to Gti International this year not sure if be on the club stand though will be in camping area.

Caffienated

Dec 2, 2009
Bristol
Hmm pretty much all those locations are miles from me lol thats what happens when you live in the dirty south lol
Im going to Gti International this year not sure if be on the club stand though will be in camping area.

Having had the same problem with CPUK (Peugeots), there's never a good place. Most CPUK members seemed to get p1ssy about needing to drive too far past the end of the M2, or maybe NW corner of the M25 at a push (!). Sorry, wild generalisation, but that's how it felt). Serial 205 nut. Reformed.

Sorry, back OT:

Mk2 Ibiza's only? Hell yeah. Birmingham-ish, sometime in June? Sounds doable. It's about 3 hours from me, but that's cool. I'll even try and get the paint sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.