Mk2 Toledo V5 aux plug in?

MaskellV5

Just a quick question and the aux function on the V5. I've been looking at installing an aux lead as there is an aux function on the standard headunit but I can't seem to find the right plug in for the back of the stereo to do this. I have found the plug in for the non V5 headunits and was wondering if this would still work and wether or not I would have to remove the 6 disc CD changer to do this?

imikk3

Aug 8, 2011
Mitcham, Surrey
There`s 2 ways to use that. When I had mine I bought the round plug with RCA at the other end. Or you can buy the same plug end (mini ISO) as the cd-charger but in that way you won`t be able to use the cd-charger

MaskellV5

There`s 2 ways to use that. When I had mine I bought the round plug with RCA at the other end. Or you can buy the same plug end (mini ISO) as the cd-charger but in that way you won`t be able to use the cd-charger

Nice one! Where did you buy the round plug with RCA from?

imikk3

Aug 8, 2011
Mitcham, Surrey
From ebay. Just put "aux in interface adaptor cable" then a lot will come up and you can choose which one you want. I think I went for the Audi one. Good luck

MaskellV5

Sorted, I bought the adapter for the same year bora! Adapted the key way for the plug slightly and it all works! Even with the 6 CD changer still fitted that they claim it won't work with! Thanks for the help!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.