Mk3 splitter

wickage453

May 11, 2016
Anyone know where to purchase a splitter, for my mk3 Leon 5f? Also, do any other splitters for different models/ cars fit a mk3 Leon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
c08956af98d75f4eb32cf3bda4c674dd.jpg

Andy90

Jul 30, 2013
I second the TRC Splitter. I love mine. You can get the Mk1 Leon Cupra Splitter to fit the Mk3. There's a guide on here somewhere showing how to do it. It takes a bit of work to make it fit though, not just a bolt on part.
ad49593b1ad07e2352e20cfee93251c1.jpg

Got the mk1 cupra splitter on mine. Does take a bit of work but think makes a big difference. Can get it for around £40

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

slamka33

Dec 6, 2014
Last edited:

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Does it comes already painted?
I am trying to find a splitter which comes already painted, so no extra money for coloring needed.

On DE market I found only this one
http://www.amazon.de/RDX-Racedesign...ue&ref_=ox_sc_sfl_title_1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF
which does not looks so good as yours. :(
It is "boring"..

Is your splitter available on ebay with acceptable delivery price?

It comes gloss black. I don't think it's available anywhere except direct from Triple R Composites:

http://www.triplercomposites.com/product-category/leon-mk3-fr-cupra/

slamka33

Dec 6, 2014
Pitty. Delivery to Germany - 35 GBP

So splitter 120 Eur and delivery 45 Eur, total 165 Eur.
Quite much.. 40% delivery is unacceptable. :cry:

Houghsx

Aug 11, 2015
Really tempted with one as well. Its only 30mins from me and they charge about £20 to fit so tempted to drive down, have it fitted and drive home :)

W44DUP

May 17, 2016
West Sussex
I believe it's worth the money if it's the only decent option!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
---------------------------------
Seat Leon FR MK3 2.0 TDI 2013

Cupra

May 14, 2016
Finland, Helsinki
Doe anyone know about fitting it. Do you need to drill front bumper to fit it? I mean TRC one. So if you have any experience how to install it please let me know in details.

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
Doe anyone know about fitting it. Do you need to drill front bumper to fit it? I mean TRC one. So if you have any experience how to install it please let me know in details.
Yes, you will need to drill few holes. I have positioned the splitter and then taped to the bumper. Drill holes, fit in the screws, the two on the corners sucks as the access is terrible i nearly lost my patience with them. You will also need to remove plastic covers from the bottom and behind the wheels.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Richjt

Jul 13, 2016
I'm thinking of ordering the TRC splitter, I was looking for a carbon finish originally but I think the gloss black would match the gloss bits on the cupra better

Cupra

May 14, 2016
Finland, Helsinki
I'm thinking of ordering the TRC splitter, I was looking for a carbon finish originally but I think the gloss black would match the gloss bits on the cupra better

Agree, one detail with carbon look is a bit off. It would work better if side mirror covers and back diff would have same carbon look.

Richjt

Jul 13, 2016
Yes I may order one of these when I get home in three weeks.
Does anyone know what involved fitting one

W44DUP

May 17, 2016
West Sussex
Yes I may order one of these when I get home in three weeks.
Does anyone know what involved fitting one

It involves drilling and fitting 9 bolts .. Not too difficult! I couldn't get access under the car though so took the bumper off to do mine.. If you do this though, just remember the bumper will not be rigid/fixed in the same position as if it would be if bolted on the car. I'd advise doing it on a ramp/jacked up instead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.