mk4 ibiza newbie

Byrne08

Hi all... Eoghan from Co.Down NI here... new to the forum but have had my pride and joy for a little over a year now. With hopefully a little time over the summer i'll get a couple of (cheap but effective) mods done. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed and:D appreciated! :D

Byrne08

Well coilovers or lowering springs are out of the question....my insurance is already high enough!! lol... have my eye on a set of 17x8 black and chrome fox's at the minute but after that, id be looking for a couple of subtle mods. Possibly get the roof wrapped... what do u think??

BLACKHEART1234

Mar 16, 2013
Great Yarmouth
what engine is yours etc? :) and my insurance is high too being 20 years old :( haha gloss back roof wrap would look good! debadged grill £25, tail light/headlight tint £15 ish depends where you get it, i used something called flyeyes from here - http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/ cheap, easy to fit and not bad really :) would like tail lights darker though lol, gloss black mirrors would look good too, you can get the mirror covers online :)

Byrne08

A wee 1.4 sport. Does my job!! lol... was looking through your thread there... loving the black throughout... was tinting the lights not extremely difficult?? Thanks for the tips... might check it all out online now!!

BLACKHEART1234

Mar 16, 2013
Great Yarmouth
thanks only had mine since end of january :) and well i tried using vinyl and didnt do too well haha but that fly eyes stuff isn't applied the same as vinyl just stick it straight on, took me about 5 minutes or less a light, vinyl takes longer as you have to wet it etc and squeegee it out etc :)

Byrne08

Tried window tinting myself but it is really not worth the hassle, so that put me off the vinyl idea, but i have the flyeyes ordered so hopefully they'll work out okay :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.