Good day to you all

Aug 21, 2023
New member here. My Mrs has a Seat Ibiza MK3 (2007 plate) 1.4 tdi Reference Sport for about 3 years.
It's been a great runner since she has had it but as with all things over time problems develop or things need upgrading which has brought me to this site.
Hoping I can find some useful information and support to keep our Seat purring as well as me contributing with my experiences with this car to help fellow members.....

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
New member here. My Mrs has a Seat Ibiza MK3 (2007 plate) 1.4 tdi Reference Sport for about 3 years.
It's been a great runner since she has had it but as with all things over time problems develop or things need upgrading which has brought me to this site.
Hoping I can find some useful information and support to keep our Seat purring as well as me contributing with my experiences with this car to help fellow members.....
Welcome to SCN, try posting/searching in the Biza threads in the SEAT car forums, as not all members read this newbies section. Hopefully someone there will be able to help.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.