Mondeo Titanium X Sport - The Cupra Has Been Sidelined!

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Not exactly a Seat, but whats everyone think?

30012009278.jpg

30012009279.jpg

30012009280.jpg

30012009281.jpg

Dont worry peeps, I still have the Cupra :happy: But, will unfortunatly be an all Ford household once the RS touches down...

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
Thanks for all the comments peeps - It's a very nice car to own, and the engine is very smooth... Diesel's power delivery took some getting used to compared to the previosu and current petrol cars I have owned. You simply can't just "floor" a Diesel car in the same way you can a petrol one. It's hard to explain, but you'll see what I mean if you aim for the redline every time!

@ Dan, the specs are:
4 Cylinder Duratorque TDCi (Ford/PSA engine, all new common-rail unit) - 2179 cc Capacity
220 BHP and 370 (approx) Lbs/Ft of torque at 1800 RPM!!!
Twin-scroll turbo charger fitted as standard to these cars. It's made by Garret (sp?)

Sprint to 60: 8.2 Secs (Cars really heavy!)
However, 30 to 60 in 4th takes just under 5 secs!!!

There is also a raft of fancy gadgets to play with in here! It's got Converse + (A BMW iDrive style interface, looks well smart), it's got IVDC for adjustment of dampening rate, body roll and ESP sensitivity electronically, Rate-Adaptive cruise control (Like the Merc one, senses slowing traffic ahead when cruise control is on), and the most quirky of features - heated rear seats (as well as the front ones!)

Stick that spec list in your face BMW onwers! The Ford's better kitted out, and leaves £10K in your pocket for a similar 3 series :) I'm happy...

Poverty

When you trade your car in I presume you will be returning it to stock?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.