more bits fitted

i received a delivery today from Sere Motors ( great service btw) and i could hardly wait till i got home, anyway my box of goodies contained,

armrest
rear spoiler
alloy look trim
black grill

i've managed to get the grill in and the armrest on. I've got pictures that i'll post later and i might put together a quick how too for the armrest since i cannot see one. The trim goes on tomorrow then i need to get the spoiler painted :)

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
i received a delivery today from Sere Motors ( great service btw) and i could hardly wait till i got home, anyway my box of goodies contained,

armrest
rear spoiler
alloy look trim
black grill

i've managed to get the grill in and the armrest on. I've got pictures that i'll post later and i might put together a quick how too for the armrest since i cannot see one. The trim goes on tomorrow then i need to get the spoiler painted :)

Ohh nice one.
Alex

Rael

TDi - Smokin'!
Jul 9, 2008
Gatwick
I already have the grille and armrest from SERE (David is a legend).

Get some pics up mate, interested to see the trim

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I already have the grille and armrest from SERE (David is a legend).

Get some pics up mate, interested to see the trim

Click on my sig for pics of the alu trim ;)
For the armrest you just need a marker, a drill and a screwdriver, so take about 15 mins (or if you are not comfortable doing it ask a friendly SCN'er like me)
Alex

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
or you could carbon wrap them ;)

i looked at doing it steve , just too expensive :(
and looks a little out of place with just them carbon fibred , then you would need to wrap other parts to create a theme for your car and then its a never ending money pit :(

i have made a boost gauge holder for my car using aluminium , just needs a polish and will look good with the door trim :).

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

Rael

TDi - Smokin'!
Jul 9, 2008
Gatwick
Alex - I feel like I'm copying everything you've done lol Tell ya what, I'll just rifle through your thread and see what I like hahaha

An alternative to the armrest installation, is to use number plate sticky fixers. First and foremost this makes the installation completely reversible which is handy for if/when you come to sell the car as you can whip it out and get some cash for it...but also it means the installation takes between 6 and 7 seconds, which is rather quick!

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
How much was the Arm-Rest? :)

Ive got the alu door kit and armrest and both make a difference to the interior than standard [B)]. I paid £105 for the armrest from my local dealer but they tend to vary from £95-£110 pounds.

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
i looked at doing it steve , just too expensive :(
and looks a little out of place with just them carbon fibred , then you would need to wrap other parts to create a theme for your car and then its a never ending money pit :(

i have made a boost gauge holder for my car using aluminium , just needs a polish and will look good with the door trim :).

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

Jus what i need! Ive been let down twice by local machinist for the mount :( Got a good design too

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise