MP3 Advise on a MK 3 Ibiza

Baldie

Sorry to post this one here, but having no luck on the ICE forum

Hi Guys hope all is good

Just a quick one, i have a Mk 3 1.4 ibiza, the one with the climate and player incorporated, and the cd autochanger under the passenger seat.

Is there any sort of gadget i can buy so i will be able to play my MP3 cds, not bothered about it displaying what the track is called etc on the display,
don't really want to rip it out and re- place to a new head unit.

am happy to purchase a new autochanger if that's just the answer.

hope this makes sence.

Cheers

Baldie

Leigh20VT

you would have to buy a new cd changer thats would play MP3 cd's AFAIK, or you could fit a second cd player, which is what im looking into doing now as im gettin irritated with the radio and im not lucky enough to have a cd changer [:@]

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
you would have to buy a new cd changer thats would play MP3 cd's AFAIK, or you could fit a second cd player, which is what im looking into doing now as im gettin irritated with the radio and im not lucky enough to have a cd changer [:@]
All you need to do is buy a 6 disk changer then, you don't need a new CD player. There should be a cable in the boot to plug it into.

Leigh20VT

All you need to do is buy a 6 disk changer then, you don't need a new CD player. There should be a cable in the boot to plug it into.

ive looked dude, cant find any wire anywhere, apart from an amplifier wiring kit :confused:

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
disc changer lead is located by the near side rear wheel arch just have a dig around my was right at the front near to the back seats. as for the amp lead? is it the phono cables, power lead,earth lead or is a small block connector

Leigh20VT

il have a dig around when i get it out this weekend, yeah its power,earth,phono and remote live.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise