Mudflaps please post on here when they arrive!

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Hi mate, what do you mean using mk7 Golf?

Surely theyre not the same fit???

Anyone seen Seat items yet? Its a joke, ive had my car for over 6 months now and still waiting!!

yorkie1

Just a thought same chassis and they are ready to fit today and you said you carnt get them anywhere

Jun 15, 2013
Same chassis yes but totally different body. Mudflaps fit to the body thus I would not expect them to fit very well (or at all). Seems like a good way to waste quite a sum of money.

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Just a thought same chassis and they are ready to fit today and you said you carnt get them anywhere

Thanks for the thought mate!

Im not super desperate for them, its just that they were included in the deal I did when I bought the car and I dont want to forget about them....I intend to make the dealer supply them as per the deal we did!!

:blink:

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Yesterday picked up the rear mudflaps for the FR, part no 5F0075101B. Just fitted them today pics to follow. They are hard moulded plastic not rubber. A neat fit but they don't come down very far about an inch but they do protect the side. These mudflaps are only for the FR not the S/SE. Front mudflaps still not available.

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Here are the pics as promised

This only took five minutes per mudflap as long as you have a short t25 torx bit otherwise you will have to remove the wheels.

Last edited:

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
With a bit of discount from the dealer £64. I know it is a lot but I am planning on keeping the car for a few years so its an investment to protect the car. That is why I intend getting the fronts when they become available.

Just love this car!

Last edited:

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
With a bit of discount from the dealer £64. I know it is a lot but I am planning on keeping the car for a few years so its an investment to protect the car. That is why I intend getting the fronts when they become available.

Just love this car!

Jeeeezus, £64 for 2 bits of plastic!!
Glad I got mine as part of my deal!

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
Try Rainworth Skoda on 01623 623400. They are sending me a pair of Front Mudflaps (5F0075111) and Rears (5F0075101) for £55 each pair incl VAT and PnP. They confirm they are in stock. Delivery in 3 working days
Can't say fairer than that.
This was where I got the washer fans from and they gave excellent service.
If you are in the area (Notts), they also offer an additional 10% off for collection

This from the accessories brochure:
Front: 5F0075111 (Leon, Leon SC) Rear: 5F0075101 (Leon, Leon SC), 5F0075101B (Leon FR, Leon SC FR)
Note the different part number for the FR rears

Last edited:

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
I got and fitted the front mud flaps today. Here are a few pics

Had to drill two holes per mud flap but just through the inner wing liner to fit these.

Now just want rear spoiler then I will be well happy.

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Great, thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive!
I will be round to my Seat dealer to get these ordered in......ive had the car since April, I bet he thinks I have forgotten........ha ha ha.....pay up time!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise