My Arosa Sport As It Stand Today :)

Daz_Wilko89

MK3 Cupra Owner
Jun 26, 2007
Yarm
Right just took a load of new pics of my arosa so have uploaded them to photobucket and am going to share them all with you

Enjoy!

Photo-0041.jpg

Photo-0037.jpg

Photo-0036.jpg

Photo-0035.jpg

Photo-0034.jpg

Photo-0033.jpg

Photo-0032.jpg

Photo-0030.jpg

Photo-0038.jpg

Photo-0039.jpg

I know the sideskirts need binning but its too much of a chew taking them off lol!

Daz_Wilko89

MK3 Cupra Owner
Jun 26, 2007
Yarm
Haha so your not a fan of the ats cups then no :p

I'm thinking of getting them refurbed in chrome....

or i may just deck it on 13's as them 15's scrape like a bitch and looks stupid raised so much at the front! haha

Daz_Wilko89

MK3 Cupra Owner
Jun 26, 2007
Yarm
i was thinking of refurbing the wheels to black as it would show off the green brake calipers quite well, but then i think they would look even more like steelies.

and im not respraying the whole car lol. cant afford to and i like the uniquness of the colour it is now thanks :)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks nice there Daz :D another unusual colour Arosa. Do agree it needs some alloys alot of Arosa owners have got 14's or 15's on their cars. Take a look in the Arosa section.

Daz_Wilko89

MK3 Cupra Owner
Jun 26, 2007
Yarm
Lol they are alloys! and there 15's, scrape like a bitch on the front though.

i had 16's on at one point (think there is a thread on here somewhere) but they looked out of place and stupid big.

ive put the standard 14's back on for now and gettin the ats cups (ones in the pics above) resprayed. as there not in the best condtion i am going to give them a go my self and experiment with colours.

Daz_Wilko89

MK3 Cupra Owner
Jun 26, 2007
Yarm
yea but i was thinking of maybe a little more crome / shine on the rim.

Yea well i only did it in the space of an hour last week and havnt had time to sand them down any more to try and get a bit of a more polished look, i was going to get them professionally refurbed but instaid went and did it myself and am happy with the result for now.