My Arosa Sport As It Stand Today :)

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
Yea well i only did it in the space of an hour last week and havnt had time to sand them down any more to try and get a bit of a more polished look, i was going to get them professionally refurbed but instaid went and did it myself and am happy with the result for now.

thats a good job for doing it yourself ! especially in an hour. can you come and do mine too ??? :p

cardaft

Apr 21, 2007
Looks nice, like the dark centres [B)]

No 13's fit straight on. it comes as standard with 14's.

i was thinking of getting ATS Classics.

13"s dont fit unfortunately!

Ive tried to get 13" steels on my Arosa and they dont go over the brakes on my TDI, and sports have the exact same front brakes.

So you might have problems with 13s!

Daz_Wilko89

MK3 Cupra Owner
Jun 26, 2007
Yarm
Haha yea i would but with you living in portsmouth i think i'll give it a miss. Try it yourself, all you need is a good sanding down and to do a decent masking job, then just spray the paint and get a godd few coats on :)

And as for the 13's... Damn! lol

looks like im getting my arches rolled or more stretch ;)

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
looks awesome mate, i just bought my mrs a lupo sport i really wanted an arosa because i think they look better but as usual Mike 0 Mrs 1 LOL it need a new exhaust because the brakets have broken off where did you get your exhaust from?? top work mate looks the nuts and i like the sideskirts keep them

Daz_Wilko89

MK3 Cupra Owner
Jun 26, 2007
Yarm
i Bought the exhast backbox from a lad off clublupo.co.uk

i might sell it if i get the right offer ;)

and it will fit straigt onto the lupo sport :D

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
how much is the right offer?? haha what does it sound like mate?? dont want droning noise when driving normally just want sporty growl when you floor it like miltek exhausts?? pm me how much you want for it and i will have a think :D quite nippy car's aren't they couldn't belive how rev happy it is aswell got our one to nearly 7000rpm the other night :D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Looks good mate, careful with the wheels, they make or break a car, I personally don't like them and would go for some 8x14's :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.