My aux is rubbish

jorgii

Jan 4, 2011
it works however the slightest movement and the sound goes funny or off and i have to spend afew mins wiggling it so it goes back to normal..... anyone having the same problem??? know how to fix it?

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
I'd agree, got a good quality cable routed from the centre console to the glovebox and have no problems at all other than a slight buzzing noise during silent parts when using aux in level 3

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

lefkon

Feb 7, 2011
haven't tested mine yet but from the experience i had from aux inputs from other cars the cable makes a big difference. and also you should keep it steady and not move it much cause that will distort the sound.

lefkon

Feb 7, 2011
also look out for the build quality. but i dont think that i will be that hard to buy a good cable. and when you use it make sure you have connected it all the way in (hehe) cause some aux ports need some force to put the connector inside. plus when you use it dont turn it because it will probably distort the sound

Silent Shark

Apr 3, 2010
You can get a perfectly acceptable cable from Seat themselves for £2.50.

http://seatepac.gedas.co.uk/productsList.aspx?type=a&id=1&main=Multimedia&sub=AUX Leads

It's only a stereo audio cable for a car. You don't need top quality, because there is very little to lose. If you were at home and going for an audiophile setup, or had installed some expensive speakers/subs in the car then yes, gold connectors and shielding all the way, but to plug an MP3 player in to a standard car headunit this is all you need. I have one, it works well.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise