• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Arnolfini

Muppet
Nov 23, 2006
179
0
The Gates of Hell (Croydon)
I've had her since November, but have only just got round to taking any pictures.

Looks pretty stock at the moment, except of the S2000 aerial, and the red calipers, but I'll be sexing her up a bit with some 18" TSW Catalunyas before long :D

Photo-0074.jpg

Photo-0073.jpg

Photo-0076.jpg


Hope you like!
 
looks alright mate, shud look pretty good with the TSW wheels on, dont forget to get it lowered aswell otherwise will look funny!
 
Cheers for the replies peeps - always nice to get the seal of approval :D

Looking forward to getting the new wheels... I was meant to have them about 2 weeks ago, but TSW stopped making the damn things! However they are apparently starting to make them once more, and they should be in stock again by mid-late April.

Prolly put them on and leave the suspension as it is for a while - see what it looks like. I'm a little reluctant to lower it, cos although it will look better I don't want the ride to suffer too much!

The problem I've now got is the tyres - they're almost bald, and I'm not going to replace them only to get the new rims in a few weeks... :shrug: