My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Looks awesome mate, sorry I didn't make it there to see it in the end as the queue was so long just to get near the centre that my car overheated, melted a plastic coupler and dropped the water everywhere so I had to bodge the pipe, turn around and go home after driving over an hour to Telford :(

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Looks awesome mate, sorry I didn't make it there to see it in the end as the queue was so long just to get near the centre that my car overheated, melted a plastic coupler and dropped the water everywhere so I had to bodge the pipe, turn around and go home after driving over an hour to Telford :(

Sorry to hear that buddy. I would have given you a hand if I had known.

Loved this at the weekend. Need mine to this level unfourtnately mines only good enough for the multi-storey car park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Luke, I used to park in the multi story and wish I was inside, took a big push to actually do it but I'm so glad I did.

J.B.

Dec 9, 2013
Holland
Did mine recently. Makes it a complete other car.

icsiv6.jpg

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Pleasure to see this yesterday, didn't expect you to come to the RR but glad you did. The rear brake setup still bamboozles me haha!

Last edited:

rossi46

Jan 1, 2011
Kent
Hello mate don't think we spoke yesterday but I did have a long nose around your motor. Stunning!

Stage 2 mk1 LCR 291bhp AmD tuned.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.