My days work

Dan1.6

1.6 Power FTW!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008
Chesterfield
i woke up this morning and suddenly decided i was bored with my car and i havent seen another ibiza like this i thought i would have a bash. ::D:D

Before
P311009_1237.jpg

P311009_1237_01.jpg

After
31102009590.jpg

31102009589.jpg

What you think?
i love it :D

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
sorry still undecided as to my taste as yet, not sure if i like it or not sorry .

I'm all for doing something different as i hate the bolt on 'sheep modding' mentality so as above 10/10

Dan1.6

1.6 Power FTW!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008
Chesterfield
sorry still undecided as to my taste as yet, not sure if i like it or not sorry .

I'm all for doing something different as i hate the bolt on 'sheep modding' mentality so as above 10/10

well i have a few other things to put on it i want to black vinly the roof and get some white wheels :)

i aimd for it to be diffrent everyone goes for colour coding and i seem to remeber a thread i started where i was on about rallyin the car up and then somone did a photo shop so i thought why not :)

Dan1.6

1.6 Power FTW!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008
Chesterfield
Oh ok maybe i would have colour coded the bumper insert's and just done bottom lip of car white then add some white wheels! just a thought!:shrug:
white wheel are next on the list :)
i have a few to many ideas so we'll see with what i come up with next

i always took moddifying as experimenting with your car and thats what im doing :)
Very 'Marmite'..

(did you purposely go for the whitewheel look ? ;))

i forgot the sheet over the wheel then when it was on i though meh ill sort it tomorrow :)

Suchley

Essex Boy.
May 2, 2009
Essex
I like it get a white vinal roof though! Also buy my white borbet bs! Opr there's a set of white pepper pots with red trim floating on either WW or ED38
Al

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.