Is this a puddle light? 
Picked up my Launch Edition yesterday and it was going great until I got home and noticed it was a bit wet in one of the rear lights!
It was a dull rainy morning and where it was parked I couldn’t get round to fully inspect the car but have to say not sure how this got missed.
After an email where I was told it would clear up after a couple of days! I insisted I bring it in to be looked at. They had another launch edition that had been cancelled due to the delay and basically swapped out the cluster for me. Done in 10 mins no drama so I’m happy now! Just one to keep an eye on!
Picked up my Launch Edition yesterday and it was going great until I got home and noticed it was a bit wet in one of the rear lights!
It was a dull rainy morning and where it was parked I couldn’t get round to fully inspect the car but have to say not sure how this got missed.
After an email where I was told it would clear up after a couple of days! I insisted I bring it in to be looked at. They had another launch edition that had been cancelled due to the delay and basically swapped out the cluster for me. Done in 10 mins no drama so I’m happy now! Just one to keep an eye on!