My Ibiza

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
Hey Everybody,

Went up to the Stealers today and my car was in, im so excited, cant wait to get on the road.

I thought you guys would appreciate a picture of my car to have a look at, sorry it is only from the front but there wasn't much room in the compound.

Paul

Car_Compound.jpg

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
very nice!

I see the stealers are parking the vergin cars well again, how will they get in/out of it without banging the door on the next car:ban:

no respect!

gazjones

i would change the top grills but then they will be different colour to the bottom as the fr grills are a satin silver colour go for the whole fr grills set!

Tdi Dan

i would hate the fact of know ing that the car is there waiting for me till the 1st of september

gazjones

i got new side strips for 20 quid from dealers then took them to a local spray place and they sprayed then and smothed them down, went back a few days later and they fitted them in about an hour and cost me 70 quid i belive! makes such a difference

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
gazjones said:
i got new side strips for 20 quid from dealers then took them to a local spray place and they sprayed then and smothed them down, went back a few days later and they fitted them in about an hour and cost me 70 quid i belive! makes such a difference

Cheers,

Looks really good. That is one thing that i think lets down the new 'facelifted' ibiza.

Paul

gazjones

lets down all the ibizas i think cant belive they dont do it as an option really does look 100 times better

oi_nutter2000

New interior's in woohoo!
Feb 20, 2005
Ipswich
I quite like the new bumpers although i think it's nice that my car has the crappy original bumper. makes it a bit more stealthy, no-one expects it to be quick.

Nice car tho mate looks like a cupra

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
gazjones said:
i would change the top grills but then they will be different colour to the bottom as the fr grills are a satin silver colour go for the whole fr grills set!

According to ETOS they are Satin Black.

Allthough i have a slightly dated version of ETOS.

Paul

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise