my lcr

bigrick

Apr 3, 2010
peterborough
hi all thought ill post some pic's on hear of my cupra r

picture.php

McDonutz

Mar 11, 2010
I love the LCR in black, especially with those taillights. Someday I'll get my hands on one...

Last edited:

J@mes W

Stage 1 Revo'd LCR
Jun 28, 2009
Colchester
Lovely car, Rick, but i agreed those rear light are shocking. Other than that you've got your self a lovely looking motor.

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Like the start on the engine bay, polished up the charge pipe and mani I see......nice. I see you have got some red piping as well, you going for red hoses also?

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Nice choice on the cooler. I recently fitted mine, went for a custom set up and even on a non mapped car it feels better so looking forward to when it is mapped!

Good luck with the car!

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
yer going for red forge hoses as well at some point. saving for a forge intercooler at the min

Why not go for a universal fmic?....loads cheaper!

I agree with everyone else about the lights, but fair play to you for keeping them...at least your being different.

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
The cooler will set you back around £70/80 and the whole install (pipe work, etc) can be done for a total of around £200!

Have a look for Hartys readers ride thread, you'll find everything you need to know in there.

bigrick

Apr 3, 2010
peterborough
just a quick update got my nuespeed arb yesterday 25 front and 28 back and fitted them today now to do some saving for my fmic

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Nice additions mate, ARB's are on my shopping list for sure. Many go on about them so much, time to see what the fuss is about!!

bigrick

Apr 3, 2010
peterborough
Nice clean example of a black LCR mate, from the pics, paintwork looks to be in decent nick - hopefully you got one with the bumper that hasnt been attacked by flying stones :)

has got a few stone chips in (do you know anything good to use to cover them up) i will have to replace the splitter think the last owner liked hitting it.:doh:

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
Splitters a cheap £20-ish job from the dealer, so no so bad. Makes the front look much nicer when its new, and people dont think you just crash around into everything. About the chips, not sure really. Its one of those things, depending on where you drive, that you are always going to have. Have heard of people using mobile 'chips away' type people where they come and do it on your drive, but TBH, its only going to look great when resprayed...

And lets face it, when people see the car, you'd be amazed at all the imperfections that you notice by they dont - They're just amazed by the beauty of it, no??? :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.