My leon mk1 tdi 110

wazzzer

Mar 18, 2010
halstead essex
Hi all...
Brought a mk1 leon sx tdi 110 imperial blue a couple of weeks ago( had to be a diesel due to commuting to work), not really been into modding before but have started to get the bug.
List of mods so far
Ordered 18" RS4's
Will be ordering a set of coilovers shortly
Fabia rear wiper
De badged the boot( ive now ordered the L E O N badge to go under the handle)
New gear knob...will be making a new gaitor in black leather with blue stitching
Brought loads of meguiars cleaning products so hopefully it wont rain at the weekend.
Will post pics when im able to.
If anyone has got any advice or tips on anything i would appreiciate them as ive never owned a seat before so its all new to me.
Thats it for now.....will keep you posted.

wazzzer

Mar 18, 2010
halstead essex
Hi all...
Brought a mk1 leon sx tdi 110 imperial blue a couple of weeks ago( had to be a diesel due to commuting to work), not really been into modding before but have started to get the bug.
List of mods so far
Ordered 18" RS4's
Will be ordering a set of coilovers shortly
Fabia rear wiper
De badged the boot( ive now ordered the L E O N badge to go under the handle)
New gear knob...will be making a new gaitor in black leather with blue stitching
Brought loads of meguiars cleaning products so hopefully it wont rain at the weekend.
Will post pics when im able to.
If anyone has got any advice or tips on anything i would appreiciate them as ive never owned a seat before so its all new to me.
Thats it for now.....will keep you posted.

By the way how do you put pics up?????im pretty crap with computers.

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
sounds like a good start mate:)
erm best thing to do is sign up to photobucket, add your pics to photobucket, once you've done that come back on here and post them up by clicking the http linking your pic from photobucket and copy and paste it into the message box by clicking the little image box.....lol its not easy to explain

wazzzer

Mar 18, 2010
halstead essex
sounds like a good start mate:)
erm best thing to do is sign up to photobucket, add your pics to photobucket, once you've done that come back on here and post them up by clicking the http linking your pic from photobucket and copy and paste it into the message box by clicking the little image box.....lol its not easy to explain

Nice one cheers mate, will have a go at the pics.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members