Mk4 gti red recaro interior
Red roof lining
Now for some pics
null-4.jpg

null.jpg

null-11.jpg

null-12.jpg

null-6.jpg

My plans are Fabia rear wiper and to sort all the scratches an stone chips an inside I want to clean it up an upgrade the audio and what ever else takes my fancy I quite fancy a bit more power as well but not sure funds will allow

Last edited:

K22P UP

Looking good mate! Dont suppose you've a shot of the interior by any chance? :D

K22P UP

Looking good with mk4 interior mate want the R black headlining and stuff for my own and was bit unsure which seats to go for to be fair, those look mint in a leon nice one

Alec fr

Jul 3, 2013
Yeah I'm well chuffed I want the black r roof lining instead of the one I have that's been painted red

Alec fr

Jul 3, 2013
New door lock mechanism received so now I have to try an get the door open don't want to cut the door car off unless I really have to and also my bonnet bra got delivered to work so will be fitting that on Monday night when I go back hopefully look after the front while on the motorway

Alec fr

Jul 3, 2013
It's still got the mid box so it's nice as I do a lot of motorway miles so its nice an quiet when cruising and cheers mate wish I knew a few months back had to buy a cable for the Audi but works on the leon as well so it's not too bad

Alec fr

Jul 3, 2013
Small update got my touch up kit through the post so hoping to get time this week to have a go at that an got my flyeyes kit through so tinted the rears an headlights in well chuffed with how they came out
Now for a few pics
null-44.jpg

Rears Before
null-32.jpg

After
null-40.jpg

Headlights before
null-22.jpg

After
null-35.jpg

Alec fr

Jul 3, 2013
I'm thinking of some tarty bits for the bay silicone hoses and I'm getting the itch for more power so looking into a hybrid turbo an big bore exhaust system and I fancy a change of wheels but gotta save some pennies first lol

I'm thinking of some tarty bits for the bay silicone hoses and I'm getting the itch for more power so looking into a hybrid turbo an big bore exhaust system and I fancy a change of wheels but gotta save some pennies first lol

i changed to cupra wheels when i had mine never got round to doing them the same colour as the fr wheels although i went off the cupra wheels within a month.
clean out your egr and inlet manifold if it needs doing for some free extra power.

after that if you havent done it already turn it down the egr with vagcom i can do it if you like if your unsure http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=287688.

Alec fr

Jul 3, 2013
I want a set of bbs ch's and yeah that's on the todo list and I will take you up on the offer of the egr thing I only have vcds lite so don't think I can do it

Alec fr

Jul 3, 2013
Yeah that's kl mate an the alarm beep is on already wouldn't mind the total closure being put on

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise