My mk3 Ibiza cupra ko3 Hybrid

Jul 21, 2010
Haha cheers I'm still not sure about the roof haha, no mate stopped looking for wheels now, really wanted those wheels I got photoshoped but didn't think they suited the car :(

Jul 21, 2010
New bumper fitted today after running over a lump of metal and flicking up and smashing my back bumper

4etaqepa.jpg

Old bumper

9epe3u5u.jpg

Jul 21, 2010
Bet changing your bumper was well comfy on all them bubbles lol

Cant wait to see your painted bay over xmas

Haha ye she was, the bay and new intercoolers going to have to wait :( been in hospital the past week and now signed off work for 2 weeks so have no where to work on the car atm :( only got let out yesterday just in time for Xmas!

Jul 21, 2010
Just been really ill, and had really bad headaches that's closed my right eye, so waiting for it to open now ;) can't wait to start work on her again

Jul 21, 2010
Thanks mate, you couldn't do me a big favour and post a link up of your DV please, just so I don't order the wrong one haha, sorry to be a pain

Jul 21, 2010
Should be fitting this next weekend and spraying the rocker cover, inlet mani and intercooler pipe :d

azyja2ad.jpg

Jul 21, 2010
Ye pritty sure it is, needed one that's going to fill the bumper A bit better as I don't like the look of the one I got now

Jul 21, 2010
Ye think so, but the main reason of getting a new one as I have a little crack in mine and its leaking :( and at £65 I didn't think you could go wrong :D

Jul 21, 2010
Could do, but just think Im going to be sticking with the power I've got as I don't want to spend on doing rods and that, you going to be doing much to this Cupra andy?

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
Just stage 2, once ive had the mps timing chain done ill book it in for revo stage 2. Fit my 4bar fpr and fuel pump and the coilovers. Job done then i think its got enough power more than enough when i go stage 2 as it leaves good fast cars for dead lol so anymore power will just be wasted without a diff.

Ps how you know my first name??