My mk3 Ibiza cupra ko3 Hybrid

Jul 21, 2010
I took your injectors back off the other day and put mine back in mate, got everything to return butt, you heard off the garage yet?

Jul 21, 2010
little update on the fuelling side, made a phone call to revo on friday about my car over fuelling which they were very helpful, so i told them what ive changed, coolant temp sensor,maf airflow meter,1st lambda sensor,4bar fpr, 4bar fuel pump, injectors and also done a timing check on the belt and done a compression test and all came back ok, then revo asked me what intake system am i running and i said jetex-jr cone filter running in to the maf and then they said theres your problem for over fuelling and they also put a 10er on it ;) there saying that too much air is passing through the maf and it cant cope and sending the maf all over the place and asked me to try a standard air box back on it and see how that goes but if that comes back ok i'll be on the look out for a filter that works, just hope this is the problem as i really want her back running 100%

Jul 21, 2010
That's the other thing I'm going to try, but I'll need a custom map then so just trying the box first as its the cheapest option 1st

Jul 21, 2010
From what I thought that you can use standard maf unless you want to max the hybrid by going 3 inch maf and housing

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.