My mk3 Ibiza cupra ko3 Hybrid

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
hybrid of any worth should run an 80mm maf housing

lupos hybrid+ runs 3" intake to turbo.. help it flow, helps it make 300bhp from just 16psi of boost ;)

Jul 21, 2010
Bill do you think that now I'm running a hybrid with a 60mm tip bolted on to the turbo could be creating too much flow for the standard ibiza maf's and now need to go 3 inch hosing and maf?

Thanks for the reply guys keep them coming ;)

Jul 21, 2010
Been ages since I've updated this, lost all love for this car about 2 months ago and sold the car ( no money taken ) but the kid was coming to pick it up a few days after he looked at it, but couldn't go through with getting rid of her so had to let the kid down, theses cars really get you down when not running right! So plans for the car now is to get rid of the revo map and go for a nice custom map, so I shall be getting lcr injectors and 80mm maff! Need to also get my clutch and fly fitted that I've had sat in my bedroom for months, will be asking for the map to be kept below the 300 torque barrer if its goes over that, then ill be doing the rods ;) still undecided weather to go down the wideband 7.5 ecu and have the full works yet :)

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
To be fare mate rods can pop anytime. I've had 2xaudi Tt 225 quattros to break and both running standard boost with holes in the blocks.

Jul 21, 2010
9uny2e7a.jpg

Ordered all this on the weekend :) shall be ordering rods at the end of this month, then all I need to get is lcr injectors,80mm maff and cone filter, oh and get my clutch and fly fitted after 6 months of being on my bedroom floor ;) then I'll be ready for a map :D can't wait

Jul 21, 2010
e8apuvam.jpg

Not much more to order now, kind of losing place in my bedroom now so need to get a move on and get most of this fitted :)

Lukey GTI

is this the toyo intercooler ?

Iv been looking at getting one but struggling to find someone to fit it for a good price as im useless with fitting :whistle::(

Jul 21, 2010
One of the toyo's mate there's a few different sizes about, this is the one that needs the rad moving back and the air con removed to fit as its that big ;) plus I know someone that's very good at fitting them :) he's giving me a hand in the next few weeks

Jul 21, 2010
Been busy on the weekend with mcfunbot :)

2ypu6ata.jpg
una2y8u4.jpg
ema2egyv.jpg
eqynedym.jpg
qa7uvegu.jpg

Clutch and flywheels being fitted next week, then leaving the car with the god (bill) in November for rods,custom map, gear based boost,launch control,225 injectors and 3inch maff :) can't wait

Jul 21, 2010
Cheers chambers :) ye not long now, was up his on Saturday working on it with his broken ankle lol

Jul 21, 2010
Ha how's the leg pal? Clutch and flywheels now fitted :) clutch is so much lighter now feels really weird ha

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.