My MK4 Ibiza TDI *Write off #24*

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Hopefully i could contact and see what sort of deal we could sort out.

Cheers Mate. Was actually up cannock opposite the orbital pub. Can see the tyre marks.

Ste

funny enough i went past that night and saw an ibiza had crashed and gone off road with the tow truck and crowd of people around it. thats one slippy island theres always accidents there. sorry to hear it was you what happend?

tdi_swedge

Sep 3, 2008
Wolverhampton
funny enough i went past that night and saw an ibiza had crashed and gone off road with the tow truck and crowd of people around it. thats one slippy island theres always accidents there. sorry to hear it was you what happend?

Yup that would of been me. I was in the 2nd lane to go straight over the island, red fiesta in the 3rd lane to go straight over the island also. We were both on the island when the fiesta decided to cut across me and take the first exit. As you do i reacted and swerved to go the way he was going, was nowhere to go so swerved back. back end went all light and it was game over as i mounted the kerb hit the mud mound and the car rolled onto its side.

Car is now with insurance assessing the damage. Should of found out today whats happening but will most likely be tomorrow. Do really want the car to be fixed but would prefer them to write it off than drive a bodged wreck!

Ste

tdi_swedge

Sep 3, 2008
Wolverhampton
Ok well i spoke to the bodyshop today that currently have the car. They have estimated the damage to come to £5000!!!!!. The car is only worth £4000 - £4500 book figure (Not a clue what insurance will try and offer)

So thats that then, car is now a write off. Just waiting for insurances take on it all.

Just want my insurance money and to forget the horrible mess happened!

Ste

T. Spark

Going to get another? Any bits you could take off before it goes for good?

tdi_swedge

Sep 3, 2008
Wolverhampton
Going to get another? Any bits you could take off before it goes for good?

I will hopefully be back with another soon, will have to wait on insurance payout before i can commit to buying another. The car was totally standard bar the remap so nothing worth taking off it. This really has been a kick in the nads! Looks like im going back to my.........saxo vts :banned: which i luckily still have on the drive due to it not selling.

Ste

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.