My Mk5 Ibiza Bocanegra (Miltek Exhaust Fitted)

bunisjamin

One Life...Drive Like It
Jan 19, 2011
North Hertfordshire
Contact the council, take a picture of the pothole, if you can, and speak to them bout them paying for the charge, because thats what the road tax is paid for, the condition of the roads to to poor, get a quote from a refurb place and give them the quote.

The sooner the better incase they fill the hole in.

They do pay out sometimes, happened to my MDat work, cracked his alloy and burst his tyre, total £400 bill, sent it to the council, they paid for it.

bunisjamin

One Life...Drive Like It
Jan 19, 2011
North Hertfordshire
If you were going to pay for them, a simple letter, email or phonecall complaining to them can get it done for free as they are required to keep roads in adequate conditions, which they are not.

I drive like an idiot trying to avoid potholes in the roads, swirving all over the place.

Zafa38

N. Safa (Cupra Love-R)
Apr 22, 2010
Turkey,İstanbul
Dave Nice works mate! Thats really good. But ive got a question? your rims looks perfect. İs it a orjinal titan grey? if it is do you know its paint code? İ m painted L8AU but isnt looks perfect. Maybe i use matt varnish to look matt..

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Thx :) They are the original titan gray and there isnt a paint code from seat for the rims, so when I get my wheel repaired I will match the colour as close as I can, when I do il post the paint code up :)

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Little bit of an update:

Getting the Miltek fitted on mon at AMD and I've finally order the seat side skirts which should be with me in the next week.

I've also sprayed my rear diffuser as AMD are going to fit it when they do the exhaust

Before
dffdf9bc.jpg

After
81c9744c.jpg

Looks so much better than the one that comes on the car :)

Il post pics o the exhaust and sideskirts when they are fitted :)

Mikewestwood

quick questions

hi mate i have a few questions about your car if you dont mind.

i am ordering my boc next week and i am not sure whether to have the xenons or not,
would you be able to take a few more pics of them for me please? and also you say you changed all the bulbs over. what are they and were from? i have gor 6k hid's in my ibiza at the moment but i am goin off them.

also i have been wondering for ages how do you get the boot popper out to spray it cuz i have sprayed my front i just cant get to the back?

also mate have you got parkin sensors on yous? if so could you take a pic please

if you could help out i would greatly appreciate it as i want to order the car asap.

thanks regards mike.

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Il take some pic for u tomorrow, as for the lights I have changed, its all the lights except the Xenons as they are really good as they are it's just the other lights don't match them.

I don't have parking sensors

There is a guide on here somewhere for the bk badge by techie maybe in the mk5 FAQ sec not sure I would fine it for u but bout to go footy training :)

Hope that helps :)

Mikewestwood

Thanks mate that helps. I think I will go for the xenons cuz they do look great. What bulbs are the ones you got mate. Thanks mike.

Sep 19, 2010
-
Diffuser etc looks great sprayed! You getting your miltek done at amd essex? Make sure you get a video up ASAP. :p

Mikewestwood

Cheers mate thanks for help and the diffuser looks mint. Apart from the xenons were did you get the other bulbs to change them. Internet or?
Thanks

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Update: got Miltek fitted this week along with the new rear diffuser here are a few pic of it

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0273-1.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Looks so much better than the original. Sound wise again a missive improvement for the original, pops as u change gear :D
Il try nd do a video sometime

Also picked up the sideskirts this week as well :)
IMG_0279.jpg

Will get these painted nd fitted asap

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.