My other car is electric and mostly on the pavement

Sonofzelda

What the covfefe!
Sep 25, 2016
Rugby
Hi fellow travelers

I'm the tetchy owner of a new Ibiza but really wanted a Mii - Wow! They sound really fast!.
As an ex-XR3i owner anything ending in 'i' is enough to get me out of my Parker Knoll recliner.
And two!
Well things can only get better!
A recent test drive left me smoking (and the saleslady) but she had the cheek to suggest that 7000 rpm
in all gears wasn't what the designers of the Mii had in mind.
Despite my misgivings she steered me towards the Ibiza but at least I got to choose the colour (moonshine grey to match my skin).
The satnav gets me home in time for cocoa but I'm really not one for being told what to do.
The black wheels don't show the dirt but I do need to get the wipers and lights looked at.
They seem to switch on randomly especially when it's starting to rain or get dark.
Has anyone else had this problem? I assume it's covered by the warranty.
Also the engine keeps cutting out when least expected especially when I'm stopped at traffic lights.
I opted for parking sensors but all I get is this annoying beep which I've learnt to ignore.
I'm quite a sensible person and am canny enough to know that diesel, although dearer, lasts a lot longer.
However I'm not getting the extra mileage I expected.
I've been back to the salesperson but she always seems to be out of the office.
She was very dismissive when I complained about the lack of an upmarket cassette player and NEVER returns my calls.
She's been off sick a lot recently and the latest is that she's quitting for a change of career.
I feel that she's been badly let down.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.