My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

They've gone back to forge now.

But if he wants a stage 2 airtec intercooler or CTS discharge turbo pipe or cts throttle pipe or white line anti lift kit or Vibra technics lower engine mount kit give me a shout. They're all brand new, boxed and for sale

Gotta make some cash quick time. Lol

Well finially I have a car I'm gunna turn into a track car/weekend car.

Leon will be the daily hack which ain't all bad lol, but been missing the fizz my Ibiza gave me. So as that's now gone i have space for another project.

It's a Clio 172 Cup, I'll get some pics when my photo bucket account has stopped being weird.
But it's blue 93k just had cambelt water pump dephaser pulley and alternator renewed.
It's got apex springs, ktec racing exhaust, sport cat and a few poly bushes.

Good base to start with :)

paulmk5

Jun 20, 2013

Leon will be the daily hack which ain't all bad lol, but been missing the fizz my Ibiza gave me. So as that's now gone i have space for another project.

It's a Clio 172 Cup, I'll get some pics when my photo bucket account has stopped being weird.
But it's blue 93k just had cambelt water pump dephaser pulley and alternator renewed.

No dan it's a Renault lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge

Good cars, my mate had the cup and it embarrassed a lot more power full car's especially round the twisties

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK

I miss mine. What's the plate? I bought mine from an SCNer, and sold it to another (who sold it on 3yrs ago)

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Lot of car for the money

I remember trying to get away from one at Silverstone in my k03s'd cupra, i gained only 2 or 3 car lengths down the whole of the main straight, so even straight line power they aren't bad and it had me in the corners

Good you have something to put a smile on your face again ;)
Bit of a difference from the ibiza but will make a hella good track car

Thanks mucka. Defo puts a smile on my face. :) can't wait to chuck some cash at it :)

They're fun cars! If you can see past them being French! Lol

please say a 20vt conversion is on the cards... That would be epic fun!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Very fun to drive :) 20v would be awesome fun but can't be arse with it lol that's why I brought somert that's handles well to start with and I'll build on that. :) I love how these engines rev up, it revs from idle so fast and the cup gearbox ratios really help the car shift.

No dan it's a Renault lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

:lol: I know haha

Good cars, my mate had the cup and it embarrassed a lot more power full car's especially round the twisties

Nice choice, i drove my mate's 172 sometime last year & manage to leave a lcr behind lol

On B roads I think this will take on pretty much anything :) have gotta worry about smashing a ally sump either haha

I miss mine. What's the plate? I bought mine from an SCNer, and sold it to another (who sold it on 3yrs ago)

It's 52 plate.

Lot of car for the money

I remember trying to get away from one at Silverstone in my k03s'd cupra, i gained only 2 or 3 car lengths down the whole of the main straight, so even straight line power they aren't bad and it had me in the corners

Interested to see how it will cope against your new toy ;)

Ibiza went the other day :(

And replaced with the 172 cup :)

Little rough around the edges but pretty solid car :)

I've already ordered a few bits including a proper race car gear selector kit :)

Plan is sort the handling, inside and brakes out then bit more power, whilst doing trying to do a few track days and have a holiday lol.

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Looks really clean that. Wheels have never seen a kerb though have they :lol:
What plans you got powerwise? Big money for decent power mods?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.