MY23

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
Anyone know when MY23 goes into production?

When was MY22 start getting produced at factory?

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Got a link. Being a 'tard and can't see anything.

I did notice the top view camera is now available on the configurator.

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Not convinced it's accurate. Top down is on the configuator but not on the price list.

Dark Camouflage is on the price list but not configurator.

MrP

Formentor VZ Edition
May 15, 2015
Maybe they're bringing Dark Camouflage back. It wasn't on the April 22 version of the price list. Could be an error though.
I've asked the dealer to amend my order to Include Dark Camouflage and Top Down Camera. Let's see if it's accepted.

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
Ordered a v2 a couple of weeks ago with pan roof so had to pay extra for the black roof lining. See the v2 now comes with black roof lining. If I get the 12” screen it will be worth it!

jimbobc

May 6, 2021
Ordered a v2 a couple of weeks ago with pan roof so had to pay extra for the black roof lining. See the v2 now comes with black roof lining. If I get the 12” screen it will be worth it!
The price list still seems to suggest you need to pay for the black lining with the pan roof even though as you say the car now has black roof!

Reactions: Mikeyh22

jimbobc

May 6, 2021
Has anyone successfully had a my23 allocated? My original my22 is on a ship but I’m told by the dealer by car still awaiting build is showing my22?!

badescuga

May 30, 2022
Has anyone successfully had a my23 allocated? My original my22 is on a ship but I’m told by the dealer by car still awaiting build is showing my22?!

I've been told that we won't have any ship dates until September for MY23..

Seems to be something factory-side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazed

Mar 28, 2022
I was told mine was a MY23, built week 27 collecting this week. But also told no significant changes on a VZ2 so I probably won't know the difference

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.