n75

hoops

Jan 17, 2007
oxfordshire
cheers any idear what the cost? as iv been told its the cheapest thing to start off with as my car end running right

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
What are the syptoms mate and whats it doing? running like? we might be able to to save you a few quid befor you start replacing bits that dont need to be. Where abouts in oxford are you from? Is it a cupra you are driving? if so what colour as ive seen a couple around oxford.

David.

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
What happens mate?

Does it sometimes boost really well, then drop off and go into like limp mode, and then shartly after boost again??

I've had similar issues, sometimes boosting upto about 18psi, then holding at about 14. (Oettinger / RSD map ) but sometimes it boosts well, and i can then feel it holding back, and the boost drops.

Then sometimes it'll only boost to about 10psi.

I'm going for a new N75 i reckon!

Check which one you have, there was a 'C' version on ebay the other day for 99p.

hoops

Jan 17, 2007
oxfordshire
that sounds about write mate im not sure what psi it goes to as i havent got a pressure gage, sounds like ebay may b the cheapest then?

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
It was for a 'C' version on ebay btw, check what one you've got.

C and F were standard ones.
Its a simple check on the N75 theres a number ending with a letter, the letter dictates the version.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise