NAB's mk3 onvi cupra

just for anyone whos been wondering what i been up to lol, been asking alot of questions but not showing my results

this was it just after i bought it
IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

under the hood
IMAG0121.jpg

ive added forge tip, forge dv relocation, rerouted intercooler pipe work and new civic intercooler, replaced as much hosing as i could with what i had i will be getting more, batterys in the boot washer bottle has been replaced for smaller one, had the roof and spoiler wrapped in black vinal, replaced gaiters with yellow once got yellow seat shoulder pads and yellow covers for the belt clips, mats are on order black mats yellow stiching yellow cupra logo, im still trying to referb my wheels no time and lack of decient weather lol, press plates and wind deflectors awww and my hids no pics yet tho.

anyway heres some pics
the business end
IMAG0210-1.jpg

i thought this was quite a nice touch
IMAG0212-1.jpg

washer bottle
IMAG0211-1.jpg

my boot now
IMAG0219.jpg

close up of battery
IMAG0218.jpg

gaiters
IMAG0208-1.jpg

the roof and spoiler
IMAG0204.jpg

wind deflectors
IMAG0206-1.jpg

the back i have the toe cover now just havent got round to spraying it
IMAG0203.jpg

the front some might like others might not (WIDEMOUTH) i plan on making an air intake for the cold side
IMAG0214-1.jpg

ive decided im not liking this anymore and im going to try and get a body shop to sort somthing out for me

just a few more pics
IMAG0217.jpg

IMAG0209-1.jpg

my neighbours love it haha
IMAG0221.jpg

any comments and suggestions very welcome

my next plan is proper coilovers,a ko3s (if i can get one)stage 2, black bonnet, new disks and pads off bill on the way changing my gauges thats all for now

so if anyone wants to offer me anything pm me

NAB

if the pipe work was more central id be alot happier with it but i was in the garage till 8:30 getting it all sorted then when we tried to put the bumper on it was a deaster so i just hacked the bumper and lived with it up to now haha

NAB

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
After having another look....i like the intercooler like that, it would look better if the cuts were smoothed and made straight if you know what i mean?? Looks agressive ;)

thanks guys all i want to do is smooth out the bottom so its all straight maybe fiberglass it and spray, smooth the sides out where it steps and make and air intake for the righthand side so it has a perpose, going to the garage tomorrow so ill ask where a good bodyshop is and keep you all updated,

thanks for feed back very much appreciated

NAB

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.