Need an image of original Seat Leon (Cupra) 2016 cigarette lighter please

Zx7R

Dec 5, 2016
Hi guys, can anyone in a case, make several images of cigarette lighter in their Leon 2016 (Don't know if different models have different construction for the knob).

I've lost my cigarette lighter (don't smoke though) - just hate that something is missing and would like to buy a similar one. Or even original if someone would point me where to buy from.

Huge thanks!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
On mine it’s just a plastic stopper to cover the hole, nothing fancy.

Will try and get a picture later, but it’s certainly not a million miles away from this...

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Quite a few mk7 / mk7.5 Golf owners over on golfgtiforum.co.uk and vwroc.com have upgraded to the Audi version, which I assume would also fit the Leon?

Surprisingly, it may be cheaper from the Audi dealer than the prices on well known on line auction sites.

Reactions: Damo H

Zx7R

Dec 5, 2016
On mine it’s just a plastic stopper to cover the hole, nothing fancy.

Will try and get a picture later, but it’s certainly not a million miles away from this...

Thank you. The idea is to replace the original one, which is lost.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Mines is also the plastic stopper
For a lighter you had to specify the smoking pack accessory when new

Reactions: Zx7R

Zx7R

Dec 5, 2016
Mines is also the plastic stopper
For a lighter you had to specify the smoking pack accessory when new

I see - didn't ask for, but my car includes the lighter - only the part itself is lost last days, the knob (don't know how it is named). The 12V connector exists - my dash cam was connected to it. Now installed a new dash cam with direct connection to the electric line, so wanted to put the lighter back, and it's missing :cry:

Last edited:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I see - didn't ask for, but my car includes the lighter - only the part itself is lost last days, the knob (don't know how it is named). The 12V connector exists - my dash cam was connected to it. Now installed a new dash cam with direct connection to the electric line, so wanted to put the lighter back, and it's missing :cry:
If you don't smoke, why not just get a plastic stopper, or for me replace it with one of these...

Sits flush as well.

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
Part No for OEM (12v marking) is:

7L6919311

Bought a replacement for £4.50 ish from TPS (Audi version shown in post above was £5.50 ish). These are just plastic covers.

There is also a hinged flap version, similar to the one in the boot:

1K0919341J

Can’t find the smokers pack listed in the online versions of EKTA.

Reactions: Zx7R and Damo H

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi guys, can anyone in a case, make several images of cigarette lighter in their Leon 2016 (Don't know if different models have different construction for the knob).
I've lost my cigarette lighter (don't smoke though) - just hate that something is missing and would like to buy a similar one. Or even original if someone would point me where to buy from.
Huge thanks!
Just to be sure that you do have cigar socket and not a 12v socket, the cigar socket looks similar to this, 20200710_144114.jpg
The 12v socket is like this, 20200710_144518.jpg
and this is the blanking plug for the 12v socket. 20200710_144620.jpg

Reactions: Zx7R
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members