Need help with wires in GTI

cubixgames

Apr 16, 2007
Co. Durham
Hi there ive got a 2l 8v GTI Cupra Sports and who ever had it before me took there cd player out of the car and left a right mess of wires some of them have been rewired to different colours so i was woundering if some one could give me the colour details of the wires and what they our so i can take off all the new wires and rewire the cd connections, Thanks :)

cubixgames

Apr 16, 2007
Co. Durham
Ok ive got a lot of the wires sorted out in the car down to the original colours so could some one please post

Power ?
Earth ?
Iginition ?
Memory ? basily all the wires but the ones in there for the speakers

please pelase please please please please please

cubixgames

Apr 16, 2007
Co. Durham
Yer ive already looked at about 20 pages on the in car section then more on this section some on the ibiza section... Cant find any thing that appears to help. There only like 5 or 6 cables i need help with, You know like whats the brown one and whats the red green one and stuff

cubixgames

Apr 16, 2007
Co. Durham
lol sorry i was in such a rush to get my wires sorted out in the car, Ive got two TV screens sitting in there and no dvd player or cd player, I must of totaly forgot my maners, Thank you very much for finding the wires for me..... :D:D:D:D:D Thanks :p