Syphon Site Owner Staff member Feb 28, 2002 10,836 3,100 South West www.seatcupra.net Jul 8, 2025 #21 I've got a new supplier, sample is very good quality, just working things up at the moment. Watch this space. Reactions: BadBoy03 and Seastormer
I've got a new supplier, sample is very good quality, just working things up at the moment. Watch this space.
Jimbobcook Moderator Staff member Moderator Nov 24, 2012 5,658 2,213 Jul 9, 2025 #22 Syphon said: I've got a new supplier, sample is very good quality, just working things up at the moment. Watch this space. Click to expand... Watching Reactions: Syphon
Syphon said: I've got a new supplier, sample is very good quality, just working things up at the moment. Watch this space. Click to expand... Watching
Seastormer Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000 Apr 25, 2014 5,686 1,106 71 Edinburgh (Scotland) Jul 11, 2025 #24 And me. Reactions: Syphon
Nathan penney Active member Jul 8, 2017 879 1,213 Liverpool Jul 11, 2025 #25 And me. I’ve grown since my last one from 2019 or whenever it was. ? Reactions: Yellow fr, BadBoy03 and Syphon