New camera, new pictures...!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
My best mate got a new digital camera so we tried it out on Sunday, timed it just right with the sunset too... [B)]

One of mine, the Corrado and the BMW

What do you think of these? :D
P1060376.jpg

P1060377.jpg

P1060378.jpg

Here's a negative one I found scrambling through my pictures... :D

DSC00001.jpg

Last edited:

vwpologti

Jun 25, 2006
what cam did he use? not been funny but the pics are real bad!

iv seen better pictures on a camera phone.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Just realised he sent me my ones from my phone via email, muppet!!

Do'h!

I'll get the proper ones up soon! :) lol!

Triple D

awww apart from the one behind the wheel :p just kidding matey ;) cars looking sweet, makes me realise how much i miss mine :(

Triple D

:lol: yeah you can have the FMIC if you buy the car :lol: although i doubt it will be much good, it got crushed to pieces on impact and dragged along the floor for while too :hide: as for the turbo, i wouldnt advise it after my past experiance with turbos off crashed cars......... they go BANG

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Hmm... Forge have offered me a new FMIC with all the pipes or £500, might get this after my major service and cambelt...!

How much is upgraded clutch btw mate?

Triple D

works in process again to try to get these clutches sorted........ so watch this space ;)

As for the Forge FMIC, thats a good price, i paid full whack for mine £700 iirc, and then 2 weeks later they had a gb on them for 550 iirc, to say i was pissed off was an understatement

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
mate, i love your alloys i'm actually concidering getting similar alloys there are some on ebay for 350 inc new tyres they suit the car so much great idea

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Cheers mate! :)

No copying remember, mine are patented! :p

I've seen some Audi ones that look similar but bit chunkier...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.